Data Protection Policy
I – IDENTITY of the person in charge M&M IMMOBILIER s.a.r.l, . with a capital of 8000 €, registered in the Trade and Companies Register under number 504 921 529 and whose registered office is at 21 avenue d'Espéraza, 11260 Campagne-sur-Aude (hereinafter called "the Company"), this company acting both for itself and for its group members.
II – TERMINOLOGY
User: any natural person, with or without an account, using the services or the Company Website as a customer or a simple visitor to the Site.
Site: the Company’s website is www.mmimmobilier.com
III - Collection, conditions and purposes of the data processing
The Company collects personal data (surname, first name, home address and email, phone number, IP address, photos of the property ...) of the User who is trying to access to our services by browsing, consulting and / or entering personal information on our Site.
This data gathering is done when the User :
• creates an account
• subscribes to newsletters or alerts proposed by the Company, makes a request for return on the Site
• contacts the Company's Customer Service by any means of communication available to it such as e-mail, instant messaging (chat), telephone, etc.
• browses the Site and consults articles
• writes a comment or review on an article
• shares a review with a friend by sending an email from a listing
• shares a review via Facebook, Google +, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram or Pinterest from an article card
• completes an information entry or correspondence form on the Site
The data collected is necessary for the following treatments :
• Management and monitoring of commercial relations between the Company and the customer (in particular transactions relating to the search for goods for purchase, the search for goods for sale, real estate transactions, payments and invoices, complaints, information etc. .).
• Sending commercial prospecting (see "Newsletters" section below)
• Personalization of the contents of the Site, display of advertisements targeted especially on social networks.
• Sharing information with our partners in relation to the Company's business (sites / real estate portals, real estate agencies, branch networks, craftsmen, notaries, trustees, insurance firm, bank.), hereinafter ” the partners” .
• Provision of sharing buttons to social networks
• Realization of audience measurement statistics and marketing studies
• Prevention and fight against fraud
Account Creation, Forms and Questionnaires
The User must fill out all the fields of the account creation, information entry or correspondence form on the Site, with the exception of the fields displayed as optional, that is to say, not indicated by an asterisk. The optional information is collected by the Company and provides a better understanding of the Users of the Site. Failure to reply to a mandatory field or the absence of agreement on the PPD will result in the form not being sent to the Company.
Destination of the data
The data collected is intended for the use of the Company. The data may be transmitted to Partners in connection with the Company's activity, police or judicial services in the context of legal requisitions. The data may also be processed by subcontractors used by the Company in connection with the creation, updating, maintenance and storage of databases for the performance of the Company's services, prevention and fight against fraud.
IV- Rights and protection of the User
1) Right of access, rectification and deletion of data; right to oppose treatment. The User has the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning him. The User may expressly object to the processing of his personal data. For that, it is enough for him to write a mail to the Company, M & M IMMOBILIER, 1 rue Victor Hugo, 11500 Quillan or fill the form of correspondence on line. The User indicates his surname, first name and postal address. His application must be signed and accompanied by a valid piece of identification bearing his signature. The User can specify the address to which the answer must be sent. The Company has a period of one month from receipt of the User's request to respond. At the end of this period, the Customer may refer to the CNIL in the event of a negative answer or no response from the Company.
2) Portability of data The User has the right to the portability of the personal data processed in an automated way which confers on him:
• The right to receive personal data in a structured format
• The right to have personal data transferred directly from one controller to another unless it is technically impossible.
3) Transfer of personal data outside the European Union Personal data are stored, hosted and processed on the territory of the European Union.
4) Data retention period and right to be forgotten
4.1 The Company retains the data for a period of five years from the end of the relationship with the customer or prospect. The delay starts from either the last transaction made, the last request for a request, or the last call to customer service, or the sending of an email to customer service, or a click on a hypertext link to an email sent by the Company, or finally a positive response to an email asking if the customer wishes to continue receiving information or alerts at the end of the five-year period. Nevertheless, the information allowing to establish the proof of a right or a contract, or kept for legal obligations can be archived in accordance with the applicable provisions and legal prescriptions. At the end of this period, the data of the customer or prospect will become anonymous or deleted.
4.2 Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User has the right to the forgetting and erasure of personal data processed by the Company, subject to the Company's right to retain certain data with regard to its professional liability, its tax obligations, and legal requirements. The User must notify his request according to the same forms provided for the right of access above.
5) Release of personal data after death The Company informs the User that he may define, during his lifetime, guidelines relating to the storage, erasure and communication of his personal data after his death. These guidelines can be general or specific. The User may change or revoke his instructions at any time. To do this, the User can contact the Company under the same conditions as for the right of access provided above.
6) Specific functions
Company Newsletters - Email Alerts
During the creation of his account or his registration and later in the management of his preferences, or according to the choice of certain services, the User can subscribe to the newsletter of the Company or to the emails alerts and thus to choose to be informed at regular intervals of the proposed offers. It has the opportunity, at any time, to unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided for this purpose located at the bottom of each newsletters.
Sms / mms
The Company may use the customer's mobile phone number for the communication of offers, requests and alerts. At any time the customer has the opportunity to oppose it in a simple and free way, or to unsubscribe alerts on the Site in the "My Account", or via the correspondence form or by post to the next address: M & M IMMOBILIER, 1 rue Victor Hugo, 11500 Quillan.
The User may at any time disable the cookies stored on his terminal. To do this, simply use the button provided for this purpose in the legal notice page or select the appropriate settings in his browser and consult the help menu of your browser. However, this deactivation may have the effect of preventing access to certain features of the Site to customize the services offered by the Company.
The Company uses web beacons on certain pages of the Site that allow to count the number of visitors to the page and to update the site. These web beacons can be used with some of our partners, especially to measure and improve the efficiency of our services. The information collected via these web beacons is anonymous and allows to know the frequentation of certain pages of the Site, in order to better assist the Users of the Site.
Social Network Plugins
The Site uses social network plugins such as Facebook, Twitter (hereinafter "Social Networks"). For example, if the User is logged in to Facebook while browsing the Site, Facebook may directly link his visit to his Facebook user account even if the User has not used the share button. If the user interacts by means of the plugins, for example by clicking on the "Like" button or leaving a comment, the corresponding information will be transmitted and saved on a Facebook server. They will be published on the Facebook account of the User.
The Company does not manage the data collected by the Social Networks via the buttons. The User must take note of the policy on the protection of personal data published by the Social Networks concerned, in order to know how to process and use the data collected by them as well as the settings possibilities it has to protect his privacy.If the User does not want the Social Network to link the information collected through the Company to his Social Network user account, he must disconnect from the Social Network before consulting the Site.
Security measures taken by the Company to ensure the protection of personal data The Company implements all the technical means adapted according to the rules of the art, to maintain the integrity, the numerical and physical security, the confidentiality of the data and in particular to prevent that they are deformed, damaged, or that thirds not authorized users have access to it, in particular by setting up encryption, access codes, firewall, anti-virus and any other appropriate technical means.